Go Ahead and Phone it in
In addition to our Mobile Banking app, WCF Financial Bank’s text and telephone banking put the power of your finances into the palm of your hand.
With our text banking service, you access account balance and history or locate the nearest ATM or branch. Telephone banking lets you access your account balances, transfer funds, and review deposit and withdrawal transactions.
Enroll in Text Banking
- Log into WCF Online Banking.
- Select “Profile.”
- Choose “Manage Devices.”
- Add a new device.
- Under “Other Services,” enter your mobile phone number.
- Click “Continue.”
- Select “Text Banking.”
- Enter the activation code provided.
Enroll in Telephone Banking
- Call (855) 932-2497.
- Enter your account number.
- Use the last four digits of your Social Security Number or Tax Identification Number for initial PIN.
- Set a new PIN for future access.
Text Banking Commands
- Text BAL to get your balance.
- Text HIST + texting nickname to see your transaction history.
- Text ATM + Street or ZIP to find an ATM.
- Text BRANCH + Street or ZIP to find a WCF branch.