The Money You Need When You Need It
We get it. Starting, maintaining and growing a business often requires extra capital.
Our dedicated lenders take the time to develop a financial solution that’s right for your business — no matter your company’s size, industry or lifecycle. Decisions are made locally and quickly. As a committed partner each step of the way, we make sure the deal gets done well and on time.
Contact one of our business lenders today to learn more about our many lending services!
Types of Business Loans
- Commercial real estate loans (see below!)
- Land and lot loans
- Working capital to manage cashflow cycles and for short-term needs
- Funds for capital expenditures
- Operating lines of credit
- Facility renovation and expansion loans
- Financing for buyouts, acquisitions and mergers
- Business loans and leases for equipment, machinery, and other fixed assets to conserve capital and minimize tax
- Small Business Administration (SBA) guaranteed loans for increased credit access and flexible terms
Commercial Real Estate Loan Features
- Customized terms
- Competitive rates
- Can be used to finance new purchases, remodels and expansions
- Customized by our highly skilled, experienced lenders