Manage Your Money on the Go
Transform your smartphone or tablet into a mobile branch with the WCF Bank app. All you need is to be enrolled in Online Banking to get started!
Benefits of Mobile Banking
- Review your balances and transactions 24/7.
- Initiate transfers between WCF Financial Bank accounts.
- Pay bills anywhere, anytime.
- Deposit checks securely.
- Send and request money from others through Popmoney®.
- Access CardValet to manage your debit card:
- Block a card if it’s lost or stolen.
- Report a lost or stolen debit card.
- Set card limits, such as transaction amount, location or merchant.
Mobile Banking Instructions
If you are already enrolled in Online Banking, you will need to know your WCF Online Banking username, password and the answers to your security questions before you can use the app.
Here are the steps to follow to begin using Mobile Banking:
- Download the WCF Bank app from the Apple App Store or Google Play (using the links above) and install it on your device.
- Open the WCF Bank app.
- Tap the Enroll Now link
- Tap Type of account.
- Select the type of account you want to use to identify yourself during enrollment.
- In the Account number field, type the account number associated with the account type you selected.
- Enter your Social Security number.
- Tap Next.
- Enter your email address.
- Type your email address again in the Confirm email address field.
- Tap Enroll.
- If prompted, type your username and password and then tap Continue.
- On the Set up challenge questions screen, select three different challenge questions and type their answers. The WCF Bank app presents these questions when it requires additional authentication to complete an action.
- Tap Continue. The Congratulations screen will then appear.
- Accept the Terms and Conditions for Retail Online Banking.
- Tap Log in now.
- Sign in and accept the Terms and Conditions for the WCF Mobile app.
Mobile Banking Click-Thru Demo