Planting Seeds for Your Growth
Crops, livestock, farmland, startup expenses — no matter your ag operation’s needs, we are here to help!
Many of our ag lenders are farmers at heart. That’s why we excel in identifying your exact financing needs and, together with you, will structure repayment terms around your cashflow projection and financial situation. We know there is no one-size-fits-all approach to ag lending and that open communication is very important.
Because we view each of our relationships as a valued partnership with its own unique set of strengths and challenges to work through, we are prepared to customize our underwriting to fit your ag operation’s circumstances.
Contact one of our ag lenders today to get started!
Types of Ag Loans
- Operating lines of credit
- Grain equity marketing notes
- Livestock/feeding lines of credit
- Farmland/real estate loans
- Installment loans for equipment, breeding livestock and more
- Beginning farmer loans (in conjunction with USDA Farm Service Agency and Iowa Finance Authority’s IADD programs)
- Guaranteed farm ownership and operating loans (in conjunction with USDA Farm Service Agency)
- FSA-guaranteed loans
- Equipment financing